Industry Leading Asset Tracking Base Unit
Industry Unique Tracking Technology - Base Unit
- Base unit connected between analog radio and host computer.
- No programming or configuration required.
- Data is pre-formatted for communication on the radio system.
Intelligent location data logging device
Industry Leading Asset Location Data Logging Technology
- Captures locational data for detailed analysis of the vehicle activity
- Uses dynamic speed and heading parameters in addition to time intervals to record location records.
- Uses TrakIt Automatic Wireless Proximity Download application to download and analyse the captured data
- Captured data logs can be effectively used by other TrakIt applications.
Intelligent advanced real-time asset tracking technology for analog radio network
Industry Leading "Advanced" Real-time Asset Tracking Technology
- IDA's flagship asset tracking technology component
- Includes all the features of TRAKIT-20V
- Enhanced capability includes numerous inputs and outputs to accommodate & track various sensors and mobile vehicle terminals
- For use on analog radio, Passport and Multinet communications systems.
Intellegent IP-based tracking technology to link & view different sites
Industry Leading Asset Tracking IP Relay Technology
- Makes TrakIt Base Unit TrakIt-20B IP-enabled
- Easy access to various base units across different sites / locations
- Seamless remote access and monitoring of multiple radio AVL systems located in separate regions simultaneously from a single workstation
- Installed between the TRAKIT-20B base unit and a static IP
Intelligent real-time tracking technology
Industry Unique "Real-time" Asset Tracking Technology - In-vehicle Unit
- Excellence in feature-rich "real-time" GPS asset tracking for LMR industry
- Installed in-vehicle or mobile assets and connected to the mobile radio
- In-built GPS and data logging intelligence
- Records historical data in an on-board data buffer
- Ability to perform over-the-air programming of operational parameters
- Ability to user-define frequency of locational data recording thereby optimizing system performance
- User-defined frequency of locational data reporting to optimize the radio network
- Monitor current activity while recording historical data in the on-board data buffer.
Intelligent asset tracking solution for digital radio network
Industry Leading Real-time Asset Tracking Technology for Digital Radios
- Excellence in asset tracking using digital radio network
- Enhanced capability includes numerous inputs and outputs to accommodate various sensors and mobile vehicle terminals
- Seamlessly interfaces with EDACS, CDPD, OpenSky, and APCO-25 communications systems.
Intelligent Cellular-based asset tracking technology
Industry Leading Cellular Asset Tracking Technology
- Use Cellular / GPRS technology for tracking
- Offers comprehensive tracking and asset monitoring functionality
- Optional in-built antenna and in-built battery for extended operation without power supply